ImprintDetailed information about ticketonline.de is available here.
- Imprint (at the same time, provider identification as defined by § 5 Telemediengesetz (Telemedia Act)) for ticketonline.de
Ticket Online Consulting GmbH
Contrescarpe 75 A
Volker Bischoff, Alexander Ruoff
Registered at the District Court of Bremen, commercial registry: HRB 26227
VAT-ID No.: DE DE285204026
Online Dispute Resolution website managed by the European Commission: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Ticket Online Consulting GmbH does neither commit itself nor is obliged to use alternative dispute resolution entities to resolve disputes with consumers.
- What kind of service does ticketonline.de offer?
- At ticketonline.de you’ll find all about tickets. Our internet service provides you with the best available ticket as required. We offer information, a gift service, newsletter and much more.
- More than 450 event organisers, among them of course Germany’s major organisers, arrange for a schedule of events that is one-of-a-kind. You can choose from thousands of events, ranging from major sporting events and musicals to the concert of a star pianist or a spectacular pop festival.
- How can I reach TICKET ONLINE?
- You can reach our Internet Customer Service directly via our contact area. Please click here to contact us or call our Service Hotline at: + +49 (0)1806 - 01 90 10 (0,20 €/call incl. VAT, Mobile max. 0,60 €/call incl. VAT). Our serviceteam is available from Mondays to Fridays between 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m.
- For telephone orders, please call our Ticket Hotline at: + +49 (0)1806 - 44 70 000 (0,20 €/call incl. VAT, Mobile max. 0,60 €/call incl. VAT). The ticket hotline is available Monday to Friday between 8:00 am until 21:00 pm, on Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and on Sunday from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Special tickets and Event trips can also be booked by telephone at +49 (0)1806 - 25 55 60 (0,20 €/call incl. VAT, Mobile max. 0,60 €/call incl. VAT) from Mondays to Fridays between 10.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.
In the case of event cancellations or postponements, please send your tickets, together with a copy of the receipt, by registered post to the following address:
ticketonline.de Kundenservice (Customer Service)
Stichwort Veranstaltungsausfall (Keyword Event Cancellation)
For further information, regarding event cancellations and postponements, please click here.